3 Ways to troubleshot the issues in GN Publisher
1 Method Check the RSS feed
Examine the feed in the RSS validator for any warnings or errors that continue to prevent the feed from being displayed in Google News.
Steps 1:- Copy the Feed from GN Publisher like below the screenshot
Step 2:- Paste the feed into the RSS validator to check if it is valid or not.
2 Method Check inside the Troubleshooting option
As shown in the screenshot below, the Troubleshooting section in GN Publisher allows you to check whether the articles are fetching from the website or not.
3 Method Check Feed source code
Copy the feed from GN Publisher and past it in any browser; after scrolling down, you can get the information and details regarding the feed’s fetch date and time as in the below screenshot.
Question asked frequently.
1. News are fetched but appearing delayed in Google news ?
Solutoin: Exclude the Feed URLs from the caching.
2. How to fetch feed url manually ?
Solution: With the help of https://pubsubhubbub.appspot.com/publish website, you can fetch your feed manually.
3. How to check Rss feed is working or not ?
Solution: You can check the feed url in Rss validator https://www.rssboard.org/rss-validator/ its working or not.
Notes some points:-
- If the feed was validated by the RSS validator and retrieved by Google but did not appear in Google News, We can’t do anything regarding Google News. It’s totally dependent on Google to show the articles in Google News.
- If you include images from a third party in your article, they will not appear in Google News.
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.